You are listening here HOUSESTATIONRADIO.COM

25 apr 2011

Allstyle & Co mix dedicated to Guido P








Check out this mix made up from a French friend Allstyle & Co and kindly dedicated to me.
Here below what he wrote in the presentation.
Thanks my friend, you really touched me!

Cher amis bonjours
Après quelques semaines d’absence me voilà de retour avec cette fois ci une nouvelle série
« Dédicate » qui je l’espère vous plairas.
Pour commencer cette série j’ai voulu rendre un hommage particulier à mon ami « GuidoP » qui me fait vibrer à chaque mix par son talent et ses choix musicaux parfois sous-évalué, sa discrétion et sa gentillesse qui font de lui une personne remarquable.
D’autres qui me sont chers également ferons l’objet de cette série, avec des choix musicaux qui colle à leur identité, ce sera ma façon à moi de les remercier pour tout ce qui font musicalement et amicalement
Merci d’avance de votre soutient et bonne écoute a tous avec ma première dédicace à mon ami Italien « GUIDO P »
Allstyle & Co
Dear friends greetings
After several weeks of absence I'm back this time with a new series
Dedicate which I hope will please you.
To begin this series, I wanted to pay special tribute to my friend "GuidoP" makes me vibrate with each mix with his talent and his musical choices sometimes undervalued, discretion and kindness that make him a remarkable person.
Others who are dear to me also will be in this series, with choice of music that sticks to their identity, it will be my way of thanking them for all that are musically and friendly
Thank you in advance for your support and good listening to all with my dedication to my friend the first Italian "GUIDO P
Allstyle & Co